In the group Transport in Permeable Media (TPM) the transport in permeable media is studied in various technological materials, like e.g., brick, mortar, concrete, coatings etc. Our general interest is to relate the transport of moisture and ion transport to various deterioration mechanisms. For the study of the transport in porous materials the group has a wide range of specialized Nuclear Magnetic Resonance scanners.
Open position within projects
- At present there are no open positions within project
- People with a chinese CSC grant (or want to apply for one) are welcome: please write an application letter why you would like to a PhD in our group
How to apply:
You can send a written application to:
Dr.ir. L. Pel,
Department of Physics,
Eindhoven University of Technology
P.O.Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands,
- Give a motivation for your application for a open position
- Include a copy of a complete curriculum vitae. (Enigste vereiste voor nederlandse sollicitanten)
- Include certified copy of diploma and examination results.
- Include authorised English translation of these documents (if necessary).
- Include two letters of recommendation by former professors.
- (Publications if any)
- Show proof of sufficient knowledge of English.
(We point out that applicants holding only a bachelor's degree in science and engineering cannot be taken into consideration)
Appointment and salary
The candidate gets a temporary position for 4 years with an evaluation after the frist year. The salary is according to the 'collective employment agreement Dutch universities'
General information on Ph.D. study at Eindhoven University